Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Children's Museum

New blog, new problems. Sigh. bear with me. I have to get everything the way it used to to be.

Last week, Annalise hit a major milestone. She started keeping her pull up dry at night. We really truly thought that this day would be far in the future. To keep it up, we have been offering her incentives. A trip to the children's museum was one reward. Plus, it was the added extra bonus that it was just a Mom and Annalise date. No Evie or Dad (well, it was a school day)
We did lots of fun things like draw dragons.


Sit in a little red corvette in the rock star exhibit.


Share a ride on the carousel and took our time going through the Barbie exhibit. Which, by the way, I have determined was completely set up for grown ups as there were as many moms and grandmas in there dragging kids in to see all the old Barbie stuff. The good part is that I think I have a kid who may be interested in Barbie and is inheriting the 1981 Barbie Dreamhouse. I can't wait to play with it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment