Sunday, November 14, 2010

Messy Annalise

On a daily basis, we have to sweep the floors. Especially under Annalise's chair. She is a little like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown. She seems to leave a trail of crumbs and tiny pieces of paper wherever she goes.This is one day's worth of filth from under her chair. This doesn't count the stickers that were stuck to the floor.
It was a nice day on Thursday so we decided to have a picnic (and I wouldn't have to sweep after lunch). Annalise spread the jelly on our sandwiches and counted out carrots for us to eat.

We sat in the front yard under the still shady trees with our lunch. I even let her have juice. We watched the garbage truck go by.

Then things started to get a little goofy.


I was trying to take a nice picture...



This is the best we captured.
Later that night, I saw John Melloncamp in concert at Hinkle Fieldhouse (home of the Butler Bulldogs and site of the the filming of Hoosiers). We had awesome seats and it was a great show.
Jim didn't think he had that much Indiana in him, so I went with my college friend, Katie. We even stayed out until 1 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment