Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Snow

So we had to leave Archbold early this morning because of the developing snow storm. We even skipped out on Grandma free haircuts in favor of getting home and not trapped on the highway. We made it safely out of Ohio and once we were south of Ft. Fun, we had clear roads. The snow did hit once we made it home and by 4 pm we had a couple of inches. Evie and Annalise went out to play. Guess what this is?
Answer, part of the 24 snow angels in my yard. Cuties.




And, if you haven't seen it, this is the video of the Metrodome in Mlps collapsing. Wow. It looks like a lot of snow. It was the heaviest blizzard in 20 years. But with all that, I bet those kids don't have a school delay. Tonight, at 6 pm, the automated call came in that my kids have a 2 hour delay for 2 inches. I think it's time to get back to MN where people are hardy. My kids are going to be winter whimps.

No comments:

Post a Comment