Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A big long catch up from June

You know its bad when you start getting facebook messages from people in Wisconsin about updating your blog (Just Kidding). Well, we have been having entirely too much fun this month to be bothered with blogging. Fortunately, for all of you, this fun came with a price of me coming down with some sort of stomache virus. So while I lay around in pain with the very real threat of throwing up the half of banana I ate today, I will get to down to the work of updating the blog. It's that or watch Young and The Restless. Evie decided one evening to construct a large bubble making apparatus. The wind was just perfecct to blow the bubbles and she made lots!
Wow, that one was huge!



Annalise and I just hung out in the chair watching.


Then Annalise decided to get up and pop some of those bubbles


Look closely to see Evie's face in this bubble action shot.

Stay tuned for updates all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment