Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Fulton County Fair at the Top of Ohio

While up in Northwest Ohio, we had the great luck to be able to attend the Fulton County Fair. This is supposed to be the best fair in all of Northwest Ohio. I do have to admit it was pretty good. First, it had lots of machinery and junk food stands. Second, I'm not from Fulton county so I had almost zero chance of running into someone I know while I was not so delicately eating a carmel apple. And Third, we went with the enitre Seibert clan so there was all kinds of fun to be had. As I said in an earlier post, Evie missed the State Fair this year. She didn't miss her yearly shot of sitting on a John Deere 5000 series tractor. Someday I'm going to dig up all those pictures and make a montage.
Eight kids in one tractor tire. Is Eight enough?? NO way! We are eagerly anticipating the arrival of a new cousin sometime in the next month. We all decided that it should be named after a tractor. Kubota Moline has a nice ring to it, don't you think Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Kevin?



Evie can just barely still fit in the largest wheel we could find.


Annalise is still small enough to fit one more year.

There was even a sprayer that the kids could climb up on. Talk about Heaven for Oliver and Henry.

Grandpa, we think you need a bobcat for the yard. June will drive.

Georgie even got in on the action. She wasn't into sittting in a tire, but did grace us with her deep knee squats in her ridiculous square dance skirt.


Look at all those beautiful ladies walking down the street. I hope that Aunt Elizabeth doesn't get mad about the belly shot.

Check out how tall these sunflowers grew!

Evie found the largest pumpkin in Fulton County

I lifted my meat ban to enjoy this delicous smoked pork chop on a stick. It was wonderful, but it was definately my meat intake for the month.


In the true spirit of the fair, Aunt Becky and Uncle Bran found love in the cattle barn. Look closely to see the cow behind them peeing.


Natalie was riding this wild hay bale.

Annalise also found true love at the fair. Can she keep them at your house, Grandpa?

No comments:

Post a Comment