Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another edition of Friday cooking with Annalise--this time, entirely free of snakes

Last friday was cold and rainy here.  I did get up for an early morning run, but the 20 mph wind and drizzle in my face sent me right back into my jammies and back to bed.  Annalise and I decided to just stay in our jammies all day and get caught up on some housework and of course, catch up on playing.
 First we made a new batch of granola in the crock pot.  Works like a charm every time as long as I remember to stir it so it doesn't burn on the bottom.
 Happy to be stuck at home all day
 Then her choice of the day was to make an apple pie.  This is a pretty easy thing to do with the help of this deluxe apple pealer corer slicer gadget.  Annalise did it all herself.
 Then we used our secret recipe pie crust straight out of the refridgerated section at Meijer
The floating head and finished pie.  It was delicous

No comments:

Post a Comment