Thursday, February 23, 2012

iphone pics from India

 Old Aunt Becky living it up on the international flight with her tiny bottle of wine.
In Dubai, they have roundabouts.  They are nearly as fancy as Carmel, but people actually slow down when they are driving inthem.  Actually, all drivers in India terrified me except in roundabouts because they also slowed down. I could have taught them a thing or two about putting your car on two wheels.  That's probably why my tires are getting worn out on the right side of the car.

A person really lets their guard down after traveling for 18 hours.  I can't believe I had the whole thing.  Now, I will only eat Mc Donalds in Dubai.

Got us a beer (3.2%) to celebrate Dan's 30th birthday in Kolkata.

Me and Aunt Mary on the way to the wedding cermony.

This one has been posted before but I think its a great picture.

Beautiful ladies at the reception walking the red carpet.

Humanian's Tomb in Dehli.

A wedding and two Birthdays!  It was full of celebration!  Happy Birthday Christina!

Me at the Red fort in Dehli.

This is horrible.  I can't believe that I posed for this picture.

Me and AB at Taj Mahal  at sunset.

The white people all out on their own.  We found a great Bengali resteraunt to enjoy our last night.  Thank you India for a truly life changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment