Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Seiberts come to visit

Ok, trying to get things caught up.  Bear with me.
 
 
We were invited to dinner at our neighbor's house.  Since they are from India, I made everyone dress up in their finest.
 
 
.
This is probably the only time you will see them both dressed in their full Bengali dresses.  Too bad too because they are super cute.  I donned one of my saris.  There are not enough occasions for me to break out a sari.  I'm thinking Christmas Eve Mass may have a little Indian spice to it this year.
 
 
 
The Seiberts came to visit back in July.

This one is the one that doesn't run yet so most of the pictures are of her.

And she still lets a crazy aunt do baby fountains to her hair.

The one time they all were in one place.  Pizza and ice cream.

We gave old what's her face an oreo.  Best Mom ever!

Old C really loves her big sis.

And I made these soleless baby sandals that look like watermelon wedges for her feet.  She better grow up quick before we think of other embarassing things to do to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment