Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Becky

Today is Aunt Becky's 30th Birthday. Hard to believe that she is that old. I mean, I have dirt younger than her out in my compost bin. So in honor of the occasion, I went digging through my boxes to find a nice pic of her in her younger days. I better not say to much because she could probably find some pretty pics of me from middle school also. The Seiberts had their akward phases from 11-14. Those were tough years. But, at least you didn't have braces! Look on the bright side through those coke bottle glasses.
While Becky was blossoming into a beautiful teenager, I was off at college so I don't have many pictures of us together. Here is one from our cousin's wedding in 1995.



And while I was in the box, I didn't want old Uncle Kevin to feel left out. Here's his senior pic. Did you know that he opened his own bike repair business ?
Do you still have that bike, Kevin? Or did it go the way of your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment