Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mom's Birthday

On August 17, we celebrated another year of Mom.

What better way to combat another year of getting older than my very own LEGO space shuttle. Yes, there are few things that I have unconditional love for. NASA and LEGO are at the top of my list and to combine them, well that was just awesome. And one of the astronaut mini figs was a girl!!


I only allowed the children to assist me in sorting the Legos. The rest was all me. no one else is allowed to build, touch, breathe, and most certainly, play with my LEGO space shuttle set. I'm thinking of never taking it apart and suspending it from the ceiling over my bed so I can dream about NASA while I sleep.

Part of my birthday celebration was to spring for a new song on Just Dance 2. The neighbor girls (collectively called "Paylor" or "Taige") came over to do Katy Perry's "Firework" with us.


Yes, that's me getting intot he groove. Because of Just Dance 2, Evie walks around singing "Criss Cross is going make ya JUMP JUMP"


These were my space themed birthday cake and cupcakes. Evie, Grandma and Annalise made them for me.

Happy birthday to MOM!

And we all blew them out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment