Monday, April 16, 2012

And then it was Spring

After Spring came, Jim left town and we got back to doing the things we do best.
Evie becomes engrossed in a book.

Annalise runs off and hides with the ipod playing Tetris

Annalise did get on my case about getting some seedlings started.  With all the warm weather, I had the itch to plant something.  I did heed the advise of the Extension office and didn't plant anything in the ground except some pansies in the flower pots.  The girls got to work planting some of our flowers for the summer and I planted the tomatoes and basil.

One evening, we were getting a little stir crazy.  Dad had been gone all week and I was out of tricks to pass the time.  So I handed the girls a camera and we all went outside to take pictures of our very short spring.  I can't remember exactly who took which picture, but this is the work of all three of us.  And Annalise was taking pictures on the iphone.  I think we did a pretty good job.


Our cherry orchard.

This tree was so pretty.  Every morning I opened up the bedroom shades and it made my room look purple.



Two of the pretties posies in the yard.

We took a stroll down the street and noticed some weather rolling in.

but we also noticed our super cute neighbor, Tony, playing with his Dad.  he's 2 years old.  Can you tell?

then those storms got closer, so we went inside to seek shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment