Friday, April 20, 2012

A busy week

While Erica and I visited, the big girls had to go to school.  That left Elle sitting around a drinking coffee.  She is an old soul so she really was good at hanging around. 
She also reminds me a lot of Evie at this age so I pulled out some of my old tricks.  Like this one of threading pony beads on pipecleaners.  She was busy for quite a while.  And sit still enough to put a baby fountain in that hair.



Isn't she a cutie with mom?  We babysat for two nights while Erica attended meetings (she was actually here to work--she was just staying at Hotel Taller).

Annalise got it into her head that a fancy hairdo is bumpy hair.  So while her hair was wet, she had it braided.

Braids at bedtime

Bumpy hair in the morning!  There's no natural curls around here.

I also worked on a hat for an order that week. Here's the final result of that.  I was pretty pleased how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment